VirusAware Product Range
Virus Aware Product Family
The Irish Government issued Return to Work Safely Protocol on the 8th of May 2020. It is designed to support employers and workers to put measures in place that will prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace.
As part of this protocol employers are required to:
- Keep a log of contact/group work to facilitate contact tracing.
- Keep a log visits to the site(s) by workers/others as well as visits by workers to other workplaces.
- Carry out risk assessment to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace and implement the necessary controls identified.
- Implement temperature testing in line with Public Health advice.
- Ensure that appropriate hygiene facilities are in place to accommodate workers adhering to hand hygiene measures.
- Adapt existing sign-in/sign-out measures and systems, for example, biometrics/turnstiles, to ensure that physical distancing can be maintained.
- Implements physical distancing recommendations. Maintain a distance of greater than 2 meters between people. In settings where 2 metre worker separation cannot be ensured by organisational means, alternative protective measures should be put in place.
In order to support businesses comply with these requirements FeverScanners have developed the VirusAware product family.