Foot Door Pull.
The Door Foot Pull is to be used on the pull side of a swing door and is not designed to operate any latching mechanism of the door.
Screws / Bolts are not included.
Recommended screws size of 4x 20mm - 30mm
- Remove the plastic covering from the Foot Door Pull
- Place the Foot Door Pull as shown in the figure below on the Pull Side of the door away from the hinge.
- Place a piece of cardboard ( 3-5mm in thickness) or similar beneath the Foot Door Pull, this is to act as a spacer to ensure the Foot Door Pull does not catch on the floor surface.
- Screw the Foot Door Pull to the door, Remove the spacer
- Use the sole of your shoe to grip the bracket and to pull open the door